Hansika Motwani is one of the popular faces in the bollywood industry but predominantly appears in Telegu and Tamil films. She made her film debut in the Telugu film Desamuduru which released in 2007. In Tamil cinema she started her career in with Mappillai which released in 2011.
Hansika has also started her television career as a child artist which earned her lot of appreciation and recognition. We bring you 5 best movies of Hansika Motwani as a child artist :
1) Shaka Laka Boom Boom :- We all know about the magic pencil that Sanju (Kinshuk Vaidya) carried with him in the story that had the ability to bring things to life whatever he drew out of it. Hansika played the character of Karuna in the serial, that of being Sanju’s friend who was amazed by the magic.
2) Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand :– Then comes Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand for Hansika Motwani. She played the character of Tina Singh Kent, for which she received the Favorite Child Award at the Star Parivaar Awards.
3) Koi Mil Gaya :- We all know this movie very well, where the famous character Jadoo had touched many children’s life and that had made Hrithik Roshan and Preeti Zinta’s starrer movie a big hit in the box office. Hansika made into one of the kids who were happy followers of Hrithik Roshan and the much loved fictional character Jadoo (alien).
4) Aabra Ka Daabra :- Released in 2004, this Bollywood film was the first 3D Plus film to release in the Indian Cinemas. The plot revolves around Shanu (Athit Naik) and Pinky (Hansika Motwani); where Shanu plays the son of a magician Rahul, who supposedly dies while performing a magic trick after which Shanu’s mother Shivani becomes a governess to Pinky who is the daughter to a Sindhi businessman Maneklal. Pinky and Shanu wins the Parle-G and Camlin Pencils contest and are enrolled in Aabra Ka Daabra, the school of magic.
5) Jaago :- This is an Indian crime thriller released in 2004 that stars Raveena Tandon, Manoj Bajpayee, Sanjay Kapoor and Hansika Motwani. The story is based on a true incident from August 2002, where a mentally challenged 10-year old girl was raped on the local train. Hansika plays the character of Shruti Verma, the 10-year old that gets locked up in the school house and by the time she is found it gets dark. She boards a local commuter train to home where she is gang-raped by three drug-hazed and violent young men who finds her in the company of frightened elderly couple with their daughter. From the shock she dies in the hospital and the story then revolves around a lone police officer who is determined for justice for her.
To add the feather in the cap, Hansika Motwani has bagged lot of awards as a child artist and also her appearances in Tamil and Telugu films.